How Can I Use Quicktate?
Quicktate uses live, professional transcribers to convert recorded audios to text. We transcribe general notes, to-do lists, medical reports, conference calls, legal files, voicemail mail messages and much more. We accept audio recordings of any length and currently transcribe English and Spanish files.
Submitting Files For Transcription
Before you get started, log in to your Quicktate account and complete all the settings in your Profile. Then you may:
- Submit audio files from your favorite app (see list of recommended apps below)
- Upload your audio files to Quicktate (See Transcripts page for Upload Link)
- Email your audio files to email@example.com Learn More
- Dictate by phone by calling (888) 222-NOTE (Set up in your Profile page)
- Integrate your Quicktate account with Evernote Learn More
- Use our API to deliver large numbers of files Learn More
- Forward Google Voice messages for more-accurate transcriptions Learn More
- Create your Quicktate account
- Log in and complete Profile Settings
- Start submitting audio files to Quicktate